Dr. Chantal Dewast
I am a doctor specialised in medical gynaecology, holder of a CES in Medical Gynaecology from the University of Paris V Pierre and Marie Curie and of a certificate of special sterility studies.
I have been living and working in London for many years and therefore have a perfect understanding of both English and French health systems.
Medical gynaecology is a medical specialty that deals with the health of women at different ages.
This includes the areas of contraception, genital infections, problems with menstruation, fertility, menopause and also breast disease.
I monitor pregnancies and can organise all the examinations necessary, but do not practice obstetrics (childbirth).
I work with a network with obstetricians and surgeons and can therefore advise you independently in French, English or Spanish. I also work in a private hospital (BUPA Cromwell Hospital).
I am a member
- of the GMC: #3211014
- of the College of Medical Gynaecology of Paris Ile de France
- of the French Association for Contraception
- of the British Menopause Society
- Fellow of the Faculty of Sexual Health and reproductive medicine
- Royal Society of Medicine