Of course, LMM gynecologists take care of all routine gynecological issues, but they are also highly specialized in subfertility and infertility problems. Here in London, LMM hosts a branch of the Center for Research and Study of Sterility (CRES) that has operated since 1983 in Lyon:
- Management of Prolapse and Urinary Stress Incontinence.
- Non-invasive, laparoscopic and diagnostic hysteroscopy techniques in managing all gynecological problems
- Diagnostic and surgical management of breast pathology.
Our Center is equipped for all in-office procedures, allowing a more comprehensive OB-GYN care in a spacious, pleasant environment, designed to respect your privacy:
- 2D/3D ultrasound for pregnancy
- Endo-vaginal ultrasound for a precise diagnosis
- Cervicovaginal smear
- IUD insertion
- Management of infertility
- Medical surveillance of oral contraception
- Screening and management of breast pathology
- Treatment of prolapse and urinary incontinence
During a pregnancy, you can rely on us for an opinion, a clinical examination, or a 2D/3D ultrasound. Our team of gynecologists is there to help you serenely lead your pregnancy to term, and advise you on your delivery.
In the post-natal period, we will help you choose a contraceptive method, implement it, and control it every year.
LMM’s gynecologists can perform all gynecological surgery procedures in private London hospitals such as London Bridge Hospital or Princess Grace Hospital. In vitro fertilization procedures are also available.
Some of our practitioners are recognized by BUPA